"Psychic, medium, clairvoyant, channel--these are all words to describe Sylvia Browne's unique powers. I've personally witnessed her bring closure to distraught families, help the police close cases, and open people's hearts to help them see the good within themselves."—Montel Williams
"The Other Side and Back is the most grounded and authentic 'entry to the other side' that I have ever read. You know immediately upon reading the first few pages that Sylvia Browne is more than a psychic—she is a master at conveying the truth that exists in the fourth dimension." —Caroline Myss, Ph.D., author of Anatomy of the Spirit
World-famous psychic and New York Times bestselling author Sylvia Browne takes readers on an unprecedented and comprehensive "tour" of the afterlife—a world-changing revelation that has helped millions live for today, tomorrow, and forever...
* how spirit guides and angels "talk" to us daily
* the truth about ghosts and hauntings
* solving "unsolvable" missing persons cases
* how psychic energy can keep people healthy and improve relationships
* why we shouldn't fear aging and death
* must-read predictions for the new millennium
* and more
The Other Side And Back
Sylvia Browne was a psychic and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of End of Days, Blessings from the Other Side, Adventures of a Psychic, The Other Side and Back, and Life on the Other Side.
Lindsay Harrison is a writer and teacher living in New York City.
- Paperback: 274 pages
- Publisher: SIGNET; 1st edition (July 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451198638
- ISBN-13: 978-0451198631
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.8 x 6.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars 268 customer reviews